Monday, January 4, 2010

In All Black

black and white detailed oxford: New York & Co., black pants: New York & Co., black boots: George (Walmart), white belt: White House Black Market


Today I'm either inspired by a magazine picture I saw months ago featuring a mom and daughter and showing moms how to wear their daughter's clothes (it was a short sleeve button up black shirt, black pants, and black boots) or Johnny Cash.


Our weekend was spent in San Antonio visiting my brother and his girlfriend, (and seeing Tech win the Alamo Bowl despite the Mike Leach conspiracy, er, controversy), and Ashley and I ran to the mall while we were there. We didn't spend too much time there, but it was lovely to be back in a city that had stores--namely, New York & Co. I saw this shirt and fell in love with it immediately...and then saw that it was on sale for $19.99!!



(A close-up of the shirt)



Today, I'm happy to be back at work and a structured routine again, and am even going to tackle a spin class at the gym today. Back in shape body, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails