Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Riddance 2009.

Cream & Gold shirt: New York & Co., denim trouser jeans: Express, snakeskin belt: New York & Co., black and gold wedges: Merona/Target


I am giving a big farewell and good riddance to 2009. This has been with no doubt the worst year of my life (beginning with the "fall out" in January and ended with the firing of Mike Leach yesterday), and I am anxiously awaiting beginning 2010 with a brand new attitude!



My only New Year's Resolution this year is to remember to breathe. I am determined to begin creating a stable and secure house, home and environment for Tommy and me.

Here is my cream and gold-flecked shirt which I wore in honor of the holiday. I was on the floor coloring maps all day, so jeans were necessary, but I wanted to add a little flare with some sparkle, and this sweater is incredibly comfortable.

Adding a little more bling with a diamond necklace from the husband, and a snakeskin belt that goes with anything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails