Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Working Through Lunch

Black cardigan: Sweaterworks/TJ Maxx, red knotted shirt: Express, gray and silver striped pants: New York & Co.

I'm working through lunch today because I have a doctor's appointment I have to leave a little early for this afternoon. I'm taking the time to eat a sandwich really quickly here though (yum!) and thought I would update this while doing so.

I had to wear some form of pants today because I've been up and down on the floor marking federal land sales, but I didn't want to look like I was slumming at my doctor's appointment so I broke out these pants. They are probably more of a winter fabric than a summer fabric, but I tend to wear them all year long because they are loose and comfy. I never feel particularly stylish in them, but they just feel like lovely lounge pants for work! Plus, they come out of the dryer wrinkle-free, so I rarely have to iron them!

And who could resist throwing on some color-coordinated ladybugs when given the opportunity?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails