Thursday, December 3, 2009

Argyles and Stripes Probably Don't Count as Pattern Mixing, but its cute!

Jeans: London Jean/Victoria's Secret, Argyle sweater: New York & Co., Striped bow shirt: Old Navy, black boots: George/Walmart, Black tab belt: New York & Co.



I felt like wearing jeans today (its still cold) and what freedom to be able to do that here at this job! I don't think anyone would say anything if I wore a t-shirt and jeans to work everyday (but you know better than that).

I usually don't like this sweater very much because its a little large, but I love it with this shirt underneath it! I debated on whether I should untuck the bow's tails out of the collar, but decided that I had never worn this striped shirt with the bow tails tucked in, and I liked it with this shirt that way. I went through an argyle phase about a year ago and now have about 4 sweaters to show for it! (That's why they're all the same season--sweaters!)

Tall black boots are keeping my toes toasty today, too! From what I'm hearing on the weather, snow is likely tomorrow, so it will probably be boot weather again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails