Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Back at work...sigh

This post will be a little different today...

I was extremely busy at work on Friday, so I never had time to post my outfit for the day up. It wasn't that entertaining, but I wanted to make sure I got it up eventually, because I felt like a total frump last time I wore this shirt, and this time, I didn't feel as bad. I nearly got rid of the shirt after the last time, but I'm glad I didn't because it looked okay this time paired with jeans.

jeans: Express, shirt: New York & Co., shoes: Walmart, belt: New York & Co.

Saturday, we attended my company Christmas party in Ruidoso, NM. It was wonderful! Here's the view from our room:



Inn of the Mountain Gods, Ruidoso, New Mexico.

I did manage to snap one picture of my outfit, even though its not very clear.



Dress: some shop in Waco, pink shrug: New York & Co., black heels: Chinese Laundry, black flower: Cato, pearls: vintage (from G-Gma)

I'm not posting my outfit today. I've been on a little bit of hiatus this week because I've been to the ER three times since Sunday. On the way back from Ruidoso, I had some complications with an issue I've been having anyway, and had to stop at an ER in the middle of nowhere--Lovington, NM. They eventually sent me to the Hobbs ER for surgery...who sent me home to Midland. I came to work on Monday for a little bit, and then ended up at the Midland ER Monday afternoon. I was finally released yesterday around 4:00, and I'm back at work today, with the hope that I can make it through the day and then relax some over the holidays. Needless to say, I'm basically wearing scrubs--jeans and a black sweatshirt, and I'm too pale to put my face online today.

Maybe I'll gather some energy later. Maybe I'll go into details later. Maybe not...

2 comments:

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails