Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long Live Captain Mike Leach!

Gray wide-leg pants: New York & Co., white and black striped shirt: Ann Taylor, green argyle vest: Tweeds (TJ Maxx), black mary janes: Payless


I claimed I was going to try to be better with this blog, but my day was distracted by the news of Texas Tech University firing Coach Mike Leach. I realized today that I am a Mike Leach fan over a Gerald Myers and Guy Bailey fan, and it is going to be hard for me to support the university while they are still in the administration. I think the way Mike Leach was treated during this entire debacle was a disgrace, and I am embarrassed to be a fan right now. I hope I am able to get over it, move on, and watch while Leach goes on to bigger things, but right now the bitterness is quite frustrating to me.


So, here's my outfit for day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails