Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sloppy Girl

Gray shirt w/ collar and sleeves - New York & Co.; Black pants - New York & Co; Sparkly mules - Dusty's

one of my first NYCo shirts @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I'm a little embarrassed to put this post on here--I don't think I look cute today, and I feel sloppy. I woke up at 3 a.m. last night and didn't fall back asleep until at least 5. Then I overslept and sacrificed cuteness because I was driving myself to work for the first time in almost two weeks (since the accident) and didn't want to be in a hurry for that little adventure. I promise I'm wearing makeup today--just not very much of it.


sparkly mules @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog These shoes are not very comfortable (I bought them for $10 at a little store in Lubbock) but I can't bear to get rid of them. They can go with anything.



P.S. It gets worse, and I'm not taking a picture and showing it, but my hair is currently in a messy (not the cute I-did-this-intentionally messy, but the I-didn't-have-time-to-wash-my-hair messy) bun held up with a gasp! rubber band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails