Thursday, September 24, 2009

Proper Silhouette

Pink and gray pin-striped oxford - The Limited; Gray wide-leg pants - New York & Co.; Pink & Black heels - Liz Claiborne; Pearls - Tommy/Nana.


proper silhouette @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I made an attempt correct yesterday's outfit by wearing some loose, wide-legged gray pants with a fitted oxford and showing what a proper silhouette should look like. I tried to look cute in my picture, so my pants look larger than they actual are, but they are super comfpink bow heels @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogortable. I like the large hem at the bottom of them, and I make a point to wear at least some heel with them to balance it out.

Otherwise, my outfit is cute but boring. I love these shoes, and I'm not very creative with them. Luckily, I have a zillion pink shirts to pull them off with. Any suggestions as to what other colors I could wear them with? I can work bright colors against each other, but I don't know if two pastels on the color spectrum can be pulled off in the same way. I'll do some research on the subject.


P.S. I discovered that I have a lot of clothes with BOWS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails