Thursday, September 17, 2009

Red and Purple isn't that unusual

Purple shirt - Express; Snake print pencil skirt - New York & Co; Red belt - New York & Co; Black Mary Janes - Payless

snake print skirt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogdeep shade of red with purple @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I love this skirt, but I wish it wasn't quite so tight or short. I think its sexy enough being snake print, and I don't need to add anymore sex appeal to it by vamping it up. That being said, last time I wore it, I wore it with a jacket and really tried to make it more professional. Today, I decided to just throw in some cleavage and heels. Screw it--it's Thursday, after all.
black Mary Janes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
Do I look like a member of the Red Hat Society? They have ruined (or started?) the purple/red trend for everyone under 65! But I'm not scared! A older lady in my office today is wearing a red shirt and complimented the purple of mine, and then made the comment that we clashed today. I pointed out that I was wearing a red belt and she said "Yea, but its a deep shade of red, so it goes with the purple and the rest of the outfit." Guess I'm not walking the rebel color line that I thought I was...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails