Thursday, September 10, 2009

I like the word SILK. Silk. Siiiiillllk.

Pink silk oxford--New York & Co.; Black vest--T.J. Maxx; Black skirt--Old Navy; Black Mary Janes--Payless; Black & Diamondy Necklace--Target

What is my defense when I don't feel like going to work? Dressing up, of course.

pink silk and black vest @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogblack mary janes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogI bought this vest about two years ago when the trend was just breaking and it was still difficult to find them for less than $40. Now-a-days, menswear has taken the stores by storm, and its most likely on its way out of fashiondom, so vests in every color, style and shape are a dime a dozen. (That was quite a bit a cliches in one sentence, wasn't it?) I was digging at TJ Maxx with Tommy and happened to notice this vest in the junior section, size large, for only $12. I jumped on that deal, even though it wasn't exactly the style I wanted (I like the kind that dip a little lower down at the chest). But you just don't pass up a $12 trend.
lazy hairdo @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I woke up late this morning and had to sacrifice my hair in favor of a crockpot meal waiting for me at 5:00 when I get home. I almost cut off my hand in my hurry to cut up potatoes and carrots and stew meat this morning (adding new definition to the term "rustic") but I didn't, so I guess my Thursday is going better than last week's!


How do you like my bling?


Target necklace @ Brittany's Celverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails