Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Power of a Cute Outfit

Green shirt--Target; Black and white skirt--TJ Maxx; Black Belt--TJ Maxx; Pink heels--Bandolino

When I woke up this morning, I was not in a good mood. But I forced myself to put on the bright outfit I'd laid out this morning, and now I'm Happy Happy Happy! You can't be depressed when you have on pink heels and a lime green shirt, I've realized. That is why I have this blog--to force me to not wear outfits like I did yesterday (ugh) and make up for those days with nice, pretty, fun ones!


watermelon colors @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I really wasn't sure this pairing was going to work (I feel a little like a watermelon) but I was determined to splash up my day a little. I've gotten some compliments today, so it must not look too bad. I know that first picture is blurry--that's the result of me trying to balance on one heel and take a picture with the difficult to shoot i-phone. Reminder: Get my real camera on board. Order tripod. Take nice pictures.

Happy Today! @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
My accents are all pink today--my scarf (which is actually ripped from a headband I used to have--can you believe me of all people do not have a solid pink scarf? but I actually like the play on patterns, as it turns out), my bracelet, my earrings, and my shoes...

pink accents @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog pink heels @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

This is a close up of my belt--another TJ Maxx trend find that I couldn't resist--but its really not that good of a picture.

wide black belt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails