Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Blue and Green, Inspired by Me!

Green shirt--Express; Navy pin-striped skirt--New York & Co; Snakeskin Belt--New York & Co; Beige heels--Bandolino

I am extremely busy at work today (which will hopefully make my day go by faaaast!) but I really needed a break from suing people for a few minutes.

Today's outfit was inspired by ME! I realized that no one ever pairs green and blue together. I was initially going to wear pink heels with this outfit, which I still think would look good, but I'm an old-fashioned girl and when I put on pants or a skirt with belt loops, I can't help but put on a belt. I threw on my old (not that old) favorite, the snakeskin from NY & Co--which I just realized that I'm not sure I've worn since I've had this blog, and is very odd since I think in my mind that I wear it ALL THE TIME. Anyway, once I put the belt on, I had to wear the matching shoes.

blue and green inspired by me @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

I think next time I'll stick with the spring green, navy blue and hot pink combination I originally wanted. The belt and shoes tie this outfit together nicely for work, but make it a little less uninspired than I wanted. I'll try this again in a few weeks, perhaps!


snakeskin belt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogbeige heels @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
OHMIGOD! It has taken me almost three hours to write this post. I'm into my lunch break now putting it up (which is legitimately when I should be doing it, right!??) Anyway, trying to get everything out today that I need to because I'm leaving early to go to Lubbock tomorrow! YAAAAAAAAY friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails