Friday, September 18, 2009

Texas Tech @ University of Texas

Texas Tech shirt - Red Raider Outfitter; Jeans - Express; Flower shoes - Walmart; Red belt - New York & Co.

Who wishes she was going to the game tomorrow??

THIS GIRL!

Guns up! @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog




















I'm not going to mouth off too much about the game tomorrow, but let's just say that I'll be hoping my Red Raiders pull out a victory similar to last year's. We don't have Graham and Crabtree, I know, but we have a secret weapon (not including Potts, of course) -- The Power of the Underdog. You put us, unranked, up against No. 2 Texas and tell us we can't win? Throw in ABC and College GameDay? Take us on after coming out of 55-10 win last week (even if it was against Rice)? I'll take that any day over last year's stats. Sure, I wish we were playing in Raiderland and not in weird ole Austin, but what can you do? If we beat them on their turf, maybe we'll get moved up the rankings like U of H did last week. Until then, Guns Up in the Heart of Texas.

Texas Tech earrings @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogflowered flats @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog


********

TTU v. Texas print @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails