Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A "Don't" Fashion Lesson

Red blouse - New York & Co.; Black tank top - Old Navy; Black bow skirt - Cato; Black sparkly mules - Dusty's; "Britt" necklace - Gift from Brandon

chinese looking shirt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

(Please ignore my bad case of beaver teeth)

I really hoped this outfit would look cuter when I laid it out last night, but that's what I get for not trying it on first. I've been coming to work early every morning, some I'm quite bleary-eyed while getting dressed, so I'd like to think I can't be blamed for putting together this unflattering pairing.

bad bow tying @ Brittany's Cleverly titled blog

(More bad bow tying for you!)


There are very clear rules for dressing to flatter your silhouette, and the basic one is:

If you wear something loose on bottom, wear something fitted on top, and vice-versa.

I'm clearly breaking this rule today.Britt necklace @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

The only good thing about this outfit is that I sparkled up my necklace my brother gave me and it looks as shiny and new as the day I received it. He knows me well. Of course I want to proclaim my name around my neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails