Monday, August 31, 2009

Bows & Yellow Sweaters

Yellow sweater--New York & Co.; White bow-tie shirt--Old Navy; Coal Pants--Victoria's Secret; Shoes--Payless; Earrings/Ring--Gift from Husband; Bracelet--Gift from Ginny

Do you see a theme with my jewelry? I guess I rarely buy jewelry myself and just wait for it to be gifted to me!

white bow shirt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I have never worn these two shirts together before. I really have to wear the white shirt under something, because it is so sleeveless that I don't think it looks very flattering on my arms. It's a little restricting, so if I put a tight shirt over it, it tends to bunch up around my armpits and is quite uncomfortable. This yellow sweater from NY & Co is perfect because it is very lightweight, and I generally wear a shirt underneath it anyway. My only complaint is that it is so lightweight that it is see-through, and the white shirt has darts, so I'm walking around repositioning the shirt so that I don't look extremely cold at work today. Luckily, I can mostly smooth them over once every 30 minutes or so. I hate fidgeting with my outfit.

silver buttons @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog




Look at the cute little silver buttons on the sleeves of this sweater!





bow at my neck @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
This bow actually turned out okay looking, which is a big deal for me. I am bow-tying-impaired. Usually they turn out lopsided and crooked, as on this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails