Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Obi-One

Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt: New York & Co.,

Ribbon/belt: Gap, Purse: New York & Co.Homemade obi belt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog






Just in case you were wondering, the iphone is really inconvenient for taking self-portraits. I'm a big fan of self-portraits, too, so that was disappointing to me from the beginning. You have to position your finger around to hit the shutter button on the actual screen of the camera, which puts your hand in an awkward position, and if you move even a milli-inch, the photo blurs and your left with something not so cute.






homemade obi belt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

Today I tried to go for neutral colors (and I specifically stayed away from black and white) but, of course, I still have a pink accent piece. This is a ribbon from a dress I got at the Gap last year. I've been wanting to try an Obi belt for a while now, but have yet to actually see one for sell other than what I can find on the Internet. I'm really weird about belt sizes, so I don't feel comfortable buying them online. So, I took this ribbon and made one myself.
I have a feeling I'll be adjusting it constantly all day (mainly because its only 8:20, and I've already been doing it all morning), but I've already been complimented on it twice so far and one of those was from my husband! :)

Speaking of husbands, mine is off on a business trip for a week today. :(

homemade obi belt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog (Don't make fun of my big feet.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails