Monday, August 10, 2009

Dressing "up" for Munday

Top: Express, Skirt: Express, Shoes: Bandolino; Earrings: Gift from Ginny.

I've found that the more professionally I'm dressed at work, the better I can deal with little problems and crises.

Dressing up for Munday @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogDressing up for Munday @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog


Luckily today, I'm wearing a very grown up pencil skirt and heels. Of course, I can't get TOO grown up though, so the heels are hot pink and the skirt has a mock corset back. Just between you and I, my undies are from Victoria's Secret and they lace up the back just like my skirt ;) I know, TMI.

Hot pink heels @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogBlack corset skirt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogPink earrings @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog



I bought this shirt at Express today. I love that it looks lacey but its just comfortable cotton. I love these mock turtley neck shirts from there. I think they are sexy without being revealing at all. And they are long enough that I can tuck them into most things.
Black and white Express shirt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails