Friday, August 21, 2009

Sperry Love!

Shirt--Cato; Jeans--Express; Shoes--Sperry Topsiders; Belt--New York & Co.; Necklace--10-20 Boutique?

modern day cowgirl @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
Very busy at work today, and I'm most likely leaving early, so I wanted to get this up while I could. I bought this shirt at Cato last weekend, and I love the "cowgirl" feel of it. I was going to wear my riding boots with it and the Houston heat be damned, but then I remembered that its been weeks since I've worn my Sperrys, and I pulled them out. I haven't worn them with jeans yet, and they looked better than I expected. Love them!!
sperrys with jeans @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogsperry love @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

I can't remember where I got this necklace, but I do know that it was like $2. (It may have been 10-20 in Lubbock.) A while back I fell in love with this bird necklace from Jeep Collins, but I just couldn't see myself paying $80 for it. This is my version of it! I've worn this necklace a lot, though, so that $80 price tag might be justified now.
jeep collins bird necklace @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogbranch necklace @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog


I'll end with a quote to remind myself that it never hurts to look cute. If anyone knew the power of dressing up and moving up, it was Ms. Coco Chanel.


"I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little--if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny." --Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails