Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Matchy Pink and Black

Shirt--Old Navy, Camisole--J.Crew, Pants--New York & Co, Shoes--Liz Claiborne, Belt--New York & Co.

gray and pink pinstripes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

gray and pink pinstripe pants @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogI hope this outfit looks cuter on than it does in this picture. These are one of my most comfortable pairs of pants. They are lightweight, so I can wear them in the summer, and down here in Texas (especially Houston, Texas), the winters aren't too cold to wear summer-weight pants. I love, love, love the pinstriping on them. They are gray with pink pinstripes! The pink in them is very faint, so it really takes a pink shirt to pick up the pink in it. Otherwise, they just look white.


I also love this belt. I've been wanting my husband to get a Tiger Woods belt (the kind with the big flat metal buckle) forever, but he isn't a fan. When I saw this one in a women's belt, I had to get it.


pink and black heels @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogShoes are fun...a bit matchy-matchy, but I'm that kind of girl!



I'm also the kind of girl that wears bows in her hair. My ideal is basically a watered down version Blair Waldorf, so I stick a bow in pretty often, especially when I'm running late and have to throw my hair in a pony-tail!




put a bow in your hair @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

P.S. I can't believe I live in Houston. That is still weird for me to say!
P.S.S. My husband says I'm crazy to have this blog. To make it clear, I'm not issuing an invitation to any stalkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails