Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pink!!

PINK SKIRT--Isaac Mizrahi for Target; BLACK CARDIGAN--Sweaterworks (TJ Maxx); PURPLE TEE--Express; BELT--I don't remember, but its made in the USA!; BLACK SHOES--Calvin Klein; EARRINGS--Gift from Ginny; BRACELET--Gift from Tommy


pink and purple @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
When I've been bored lately, I've been scanning through Kasmira's colorful blog and was inspired to throw some unusual color combinations together. I'm not nearly as talented as she is, but I can usually put some shade of pink with any other color I have and make it turn out okay. I bought this skirt a few years ago from Target and have always loved the big bold print and Pepto Bismol pink. Chugging Pepto is one of my favorite pasttimes, so it only makes sense that I would have a variety of clothing options in this color (including my belt!)

I must wear a lot of subdued colors, because its only 9:00 and I've already gotten several compliments on my outfit today. Yay!

black Calvin Klein @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogpink jewelry @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog


My bangs are already "long" again, however :)

rocking the bangs @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

P.S. I was going to try to break out my "real" camera instead of using my phone here at work today to see how much trouble it would be to download the pictures in the morning. I'm tired of taking separate feet shots...I think it doesn't really show the whole outfit if you don't show from head to toe. Also, I'm tired of the bathroom at work being my background!! Unfortunately, when I turned my camera on this morning, it was dead, and I was running late as it was! So, maybe I'll try again tomorrow. I hate downloading pictures onto my computer though (I know, how lazy am I!?!) so I'll have to see how much patience I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails