Sunday, August 30, 2009

"B" Necklace for Weekend Wear

Torquoise polo--New York & Co; Brown shorts--Old Navy; Belt--Target?; Shoes--Ann Taylor Loft; Necklace--Create (Llano)

torquoise weekend wear @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogpink sandles @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog


I'm not always going to post on the weekends on here, but this outfit was so much more casual than my usual weekday outfits, and I wanted to show what I look like when I'm not going into work.

The two main focal points of my outfit were my belt and my necklace. I got this necklace in my hometown last year. I also bought my friend Lauren one at the same time for her birthday.

B necklace @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

Throw a ribbon in my hair, of course :)
ribbon in my hair @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogribbon headband @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I'm really mad at myself because we went to a party last night, and I wore the cutest pink dress and DID NOT take a picture of myself in it!!
P.S. I still haven't really attempted to use my real camera to do this. I think I need to buy a tripod or something. As I've mentioned, I'm rather tall, and its really hard to find a camera surface to capture my whole image without zooming out so far that you can't focus on the outfit itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails