Monday, August 17, 2009

Parents Weekend

Saturday outfit: Shirt--Express, Shorts--New York & Co., Shoes--Aldo, Necklace--LLPA Gift Exchange

white city shorts @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogwhite city shorts @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
This weekend my family came to visit. We had a good visit--lots of quality time in, mostly via shopping adventures. Saturday we tore up the mall, and my cousin Logan made off like a bandit (it might have been due to my grandmother's three margaritas at Cafe Adobe.) This outfit I wore that day was super comfortable, and I promise that I didn't look near as fat in person as I do in these pictures:


Brittany and Logan @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogThis is my "littlest" cousin, Logan. He's starting junior high in one week and came to get some new duds.

Ginny and Logan @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog








Isn't my grandmother cute?








Love these shoes:
Snakeskin sandles @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

Sunday outfit: Shirt--Old Navy, Shorts--Cato, Necklace--Nana, Belt--White House Black Market
Sunday, we mainly just went to Cato and then Cheesecake Factory for lunch. I refrained from ordering a giant piece of cheesecake (I did eat two pieces of Logan's, though.) I also had an entire bowl of macaroni and cheese, so don't praise me too much.

white as an accent color @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogI enjoyed playing with the outfit I wore on Sunday--I wore denim shorts and a long sleeve navy blue shirt--and used white accessories as accent pieces. It was fun to use white as my "pop of color".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails