Monday, August 17, 2009

Jacket--Cato, Shell--Target, Skirt--TJ Maxx, Shoes--Merona (Target), Earrings--New York & Co (gift from Mom & Dad)

It's called work-avoidance. And that's what I'm doing currently. Short entry though, because I really do need to do some work...

I said that we went shopping this weekend, but surprisingly, I didn't buy anything on my own. Because my grandmother loves me, she gave me $50 to spend at Cato yesterday, and I managed to pick up a jacket, two shirts, and a pair of shorts all for that amount (ok, it was $55, so I did spend $5 on my own, but even my husband can't complain about that!)

cato clothes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog cato clothes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

Today I wanted to wear my new $21 spiffy jacket!

I have been debating getting rid of this skirt for some time now, because I never wear it. I'm so glad I haven't though, because it pretty much looks like it was made for this jacket. Love it!
brown dangle earrings @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

1 comment:

  1. I've just visited your blog.
    Congratulations. You're a very interesting woman. After visiting your blog I think you're stylish and fashion-conscious.

    Regards.
    Giorgio Russo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails