Thursday, August 20, 2009

No coffee!!

Oxford--New York & Co.; Pants--New York & Co; Belt--Walmart; Shoes--Merona (Target)

As of right now, I'm working on no caffeine whatsoever. Jennifer and I attempted to make coffee this morning in the office coffee pot, but it overflowed with water as it was brewing. It was quite exciting to unplug an overflowing coffeepot. We then dragged out the "backup" coffeepot in the closet, remade coffee, and waited anxiously while it brewed...cold coffee. Luckily, Cristina lives right down the road and has gone to get her super-pot that she says we can only have for today and tomorrow. Is it better to have loved and lost great coffee, or just stick with reheating the cold brew in the microwave until we can replace the original pot with an equally cheap one?
blue pants @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
My outfit was inspired by Gina Gershon in the final episode of HBO's Eastbound and Down which Tommy and I rented last night. I can't find a good image shot of her, so here is the video clip of the scene she is in where she spoofs that guy from Flipping Out.





silver belt @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogAnyway, that's where the inspiration came from at least...and the only things that I kept from it were the white oxford and the silver skinny belt. Oddly enough though, I've never worn this belt with pants like this--I usually save it to loop loosely around a skirt or dress. So it was fun to wear it in a new way. When I first bought this belt, it was huge and I had to do some handiwork on it, some I proud that I was able to make it fit properly.

I'm wearing my knock-off Tiffany's necklace to bring out the silver, and gray flats. These pants really look best with flats, as they aren't Victoria's Secret 36" inseams!


>

P.S. THE COFFEE IS READY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails