Sunday, January 17, 2010

First time at The Hemenway

pink silk shirt: The Limited, black pants: Express, black jacket: The Limited, black flats: Walmart

I'm having too much fun with new friends tonight.  We went to a new place tonight.  It's call,ed The Hemenway and it proports to be a cigar bar, but really its more like the wine bar I always wanted in Midland.

I can't type much because I'm finally...hmmm, forgot what I was going to say.  Anyway, this outfit seemed perfect before I went out--black pants (albiet, tight) and a jacket to go with it.  Love it!

Yummy.  Now for Always Sunny reruns!  YEA!!!!



P.S.  I don't think this is a very good picture, but that's what I think happens when I let my husband be in charge...ugh.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails