Friday, January 22, 2010

Eek! Lots of bright colors this way!

yellow t-shirt: Old Navy, pink t-shirt: Old Navy, red flower: flower off of thrifted jacket, red belt: NY&Co., denim trouser jeans: Express, black flats: Walmart




Today I was in the mood to do a little color mixing.  Even though I feel extra casual today in two t-shirts and jeans, I don't mind because its turning into a beautiful (albeit, a little windy) day outside.  I'm glad I'm wearing bright colors in the spirit of my pseudo-spring temperatures.

Close-up:




This is not the first time I've mixed red and pink together, or mustard and red, but it is the first time I've attempted all three together.  I think it works, but honestly, I feel like its fun and casual, so I don't really care...which I think is a definite sign that it "works" for me!

AND, I'm even wearing a bright shiny piece of Christianity (its my ironic cross) to add a little more sparkle, as if the colors themselves weren't enough!! :)

5 comments:

  1. The vibrancy of the colors is magnified by their combination. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of the tops - I actually thought that the flower was part of the top. Very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo, I just LOVETH the flower :) It makes a basic tee so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank ya'll! I'm so glad you like the tops and the flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top combo and the flower ! Looks sooooo pretty :) it will cheer anyone's day up !

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails