Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yesterday's Stripes

Gray and white striped oxford: The Limited, Dark Gray skirt: Willi Smith (TJ Maxx), Sandles: Calvin Klein, Belt: White House Black Market, Pearls: Gift from Kimberly

white stripes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
As we were all leaving the office last night to try a new bar for Happy Hour, I realized I hadn't taken my daily outfit picture! I got Jen to snap it quickly, and off we went. Once I got home, I was busy packing because I'm flying to Lubbock tonight, and then my husband was yelling at me that he was ready to watch Glee (even though it was DVR'd and we could have watched it at any point) so I never got to post for yesterday.


You can't see the stripes very well in this shirt, but they're there. I'll wear it again, because I love wearing that oxford with white jeans in the winter. I'm thrilled with this skirt because it was snug at one point and now it is quite loose. I love these sandles, but the left one is very uncomfortable. I work through it, though, for the sake of CKs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails