Monday, October 5, 2009

Banana Republic day!

Light blue oxford: Banana Republic (thrifted), khaki pants: Banana Republic, brown loafers: Cato, belt: stolen from Tommy, socks: New York & Co.

brittany in banana @ brittany's cleverly titled blog
I normally dislike Banana Republic. I like their styles, but I think they are overpriced for just being an older version of Gap and Old Navy. I bought these pants on sale from their website, though, and I love the way they fit (and they're long enough!). This weekend I went thrift store shopping and cleaned up on oxfords. I got this BR oxford new with tags for $6.00. Nice. I didn't think it was see-through, but now I'm wondering. There are actually holes in the shirt for what looks like lace. What does it say about me that I'm just realizing this at 2:3o in the afternoon?

Jennifer wanted a picture of my socks. We are pretending its Fall here in Houston even though its 85 degrees and sunny.

fun socks @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog I may have news coming up in a week or so. No, I'm not pregnant. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails