Friday, October 16, 2009

Last Day at this Job! :)

Gray denim jeans: Express, Green sweater: Old Navy, White wife-beater: Old Navy, Brown loafers: Cato

This is my last official post as an employee of ___ Law Firm! That means that this is potentially the beginning of some scattered posts on this blog, at least until I move to Midland, and most likely until I find a job in Midland or have a reason to get "dressed". I'll be packing for at least the next week, and then unpacking for the week after that, so those activities do not often merit picture-worthy outfits.

green sweater @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
This is the type of "sweater" you can wear in the "Autumn" in Houston. Won't be long until I'm back to brr-y West Texas temperatures, though!

Goodbye to all of those people who I've met at the firm that I've enjoyed spending time with. You really are stand-outs!

Look at my cute socks! Look at my cute necklace!

cute socks @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogB necklace @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails