Saturday, October 10, 2009

Leila and I "being silly"

BRITTANY: blue and green tie shirt--Target; white pants--Victoria's Secret; boots--X-Appeal; camel jacket--Cato; headband--Cato

LEILA: black shirt--Target; denim jeans--Ann Taylor; cardigan--Target; scarf--Target; boots--Payless; pearl necklace--gift from Betty

brittany and leila being silly @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
I'm in Lubbock now and it is freaking cold up here! I didn't get to post yesterday because my day was filled with shopping, doctors appointments, happy hours, and 40s and lottery tickets.

This is Leila and I rocking our beautiful looks.


rocking it @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog She's my gypsy lady...
gypsy lady @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
This is Leila and I at our Mad Men Happy Hour. Bad quality pics but what can you expect from the IPhone?

mad men brittany @ brittany's cleverly titled blog

mad men leila @ Brittany's cleverly titled blog
Thai Pepper
Thai Pepper
Here we come
Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails