Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jury Trial Day 2, Jury Trial Day 3

Day 2: Purple 3/4 sleeve shirt: Target, Gray Jacket: Norma Kamali (Walmart), Gray and pink pin-striped pants: New York & Co; Black Loafers: Etienne Aigner; Black silver-buckled belt: New York & Co.




I wore this yesterday but never posted it up. I wanted to wear pants on the second day, and I'm really glad I did because I was on the floor some trying to work a projector and DVD player (not so ladylike to be squatting on the floor in a skirt).

Day 3: Red mock-turtleneck shirt: Express, Black and white skirt: Express, Black jacket: Cato, Black mary jane heels: Lower East Side (Payless)

I wanted to be a little more girly than I was yesterday, so I wore a flouncy pencil skirt. I'm back at the office now, but the jury is still out. Lauren (clerk) and I left Josh at the courthouse to receive the Big Verdict. We'll see if its a happy day for the Firm :)

2 comments:

  1. ooooo! I love that skirt from Express! i wonder if they still have any? it looks fab on you! i especially like that you have paired it with a red top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm trying to remember when I purchased it--probably last winter?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails