Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dressing for hot...and cold

Leopard print mock turtleneck: Express, khaki wide-leg pants: Victoria's Secret, Cognac boots: X-Appeal, Red belt: New York & Co, Jacket: Cato

leopard print @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogToday I had to dress suitably for Houston weather, plane-flying, and Lubbock weather. I'm flying to Lubbock tonight, where a cold front is coming in and its supposed to drop to 50 degrees. Currently in Sugar Land, Texas, according to weather.com, its 89 degrees, but feels like 98 degrees here. So, you can see the dressing dilemma!

cool jacket @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog Is this leopard print or cheetah print? As I've said, I love these mock turtleneck shirts from Express. They manage to make a cotton t-shirt type shirt appear dressy. I feel a little sassy today in my boots, animal print shirt, and super cool jacket. Love this freaking jacket.

cognac boots @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
Off to Raiderland tonight!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i live down near Austin. it was hot as heck here today too!! >:O i'm ready for this heat to end. fo' sho'. great boots!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails