Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Browns, blacks and golds

Black polo: Mossimo (Target), Orange tie shirt: New York & Co., Brown skirt: New York & Co., Black Oxford: Predictions (Payless?); Gold belt: Vintage

blacks and browns @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
1. I'm playing with mixing browns and blacks. I haven't decided if I like it, but I think this color brown in the skirt is playing it safe--its more of a neutral brown than say a dark chocolate color would be.

2. I was so excited to buy this black polo. The vee is cut dangerously low, and I used to wear it over my swimsuit top to be particularly scandalous. And it doubles as a work shirt if you put something underneath it :)

3. I think I'm the only person who calls this undershirt Orange. Everyone else says its coral. Its not. Kimberly has the same shirt in Green. I'm not sure if its Lime Green or Ocean Green or Blue Green but its definitely Green. Mine is definitely Orange.

4. I love this belt from my Nana. It is amazing and has gotten me to wear gold more often.

5. These shoes are great. I wish the heel wasn't quite so high, but they are so fun to wear. I can't wait to pair them with tights this winter.

cute shoes @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
...can't tell you my news yet. Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails