Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'll distract you with a scarf!

khaki shirt: Old Navy
gray and silver pin-striped pants: New York & Co.
scarf: it was my Nana's
cream and black lace shoes: Fiona for Payless

gray and khaki @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogI'm glad I looked cute yesterday, but I don't today. Tommy is off in Midland picking out our future house, and I'm stuck at work today tired as an ox (I imagine oxen get tired at the end of their days). He hadlace heels @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog a 7 a.m. flight this morning, so I was up at 5 a.m. to take him to the airport. I have "don't care syndrome" at 5:00 a.m., which means that it seems like a good idea to me to put on really comfy clothes and throw my hair in a ponytail instead of washing it, and put on very minimal makeup--much to my chagrin around noon that day when I'm finally awake enough to take a look in the mirror and see :egad!: what I look like.
Still haven't found anything fun to wear these shoes with, but I guess for the most part, I haven't really tried. I did want to show how well these colors all actually look together. I'm not sure if the scarf really goes, but I needed something to un-neutralize this outfit.

I'll try to make my lax look up tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed (my dad's phrase) in the morning :)

1 comment:

  1. pretty shoes and scarf! i have i don't care syndrome alot on weekends. last weekend i didn't even bathe or put on a face and went shopping at the grocery store and scared small children.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails