Friday, October 16, 2009

Yesterday's Post - Oxford and Pencil Skirt!

Blue Pin-Striped Oxford: Banana Republic (thrifted for $6), brown striped pencil skirt: New York & Co., brown heels: Walmart?, Orange Jewelry: Old Navy (from like 15 years ago!), brown headband: Cato

oxford and skirt @ Brittany's cleverly titled blogI just erased a paragraph where I went on a full-blown rant about Houston. There's no need. You either like it or you don't. Why should I bring it into my blog which makes me happy? I forgot to post yesterday, so you'll get two posts today!

skirt detail @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog
Yesterday, I wore this blue-striped Banana Republic shirt, which I paid $6 for...I've already explained that I'm not okay with paying BR's prices for their quality of clothing, but who can argue with $6?! I took an extra picture of this skirt so that you could see the detailing on it. Sorry for the awful pictures, but I was stuck taking them by myself again :)

orange jewelry @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blogheadband! @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

P.S. My husband and I found a house in Midland, so I know officially have a destination to move to!! :) Last day of work here....lalalalalalala! Then a whole week of packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails