Friday, October 2, 2009

We won! And its not raining!!

Black sparkly knitted sweater: New York & Co., Green t-shirt: Target, Jeans: Express, Boots: Target, Lucky Necklace: Gift from Ginny

I wore two key accessories today for different reasons: my rain boots because when I left my house this morning it was dark and wet and rainy) and my lucky necklace for Josh's trial. The rain boots were a big bust because today is the most beautiful day we've had since moving to the Houston area--its 80 degrees and only 43% humidity and sunny, sunny, sunny! My lucky necklace, however, worked as well as usual because the jury came back today with our verdict and we won!! With a jury I helped pick--yea!
Otherwise, I was dressing for court all week, so I went a little casual today. Plus, I didn't fix my hair because Hello! It was supposed to be rainy!!
in rainboots without the rain @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails