Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brights today!

Teal green shirt: Merona, Purple pencil skirt: Express, Pink belt: Walmart?, Black Mary Janes: Lower East Side

teal and purple @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled BlogThis shirt is actually a teal green, and the skirt is that color in between cobalt blue and royal purple. They contrast in real life a lot more than they do in this picture. I love that this belt can pull any two contrasting colors together.

I bought this skirt in Lubbock for $22!! I'm on the lookout for bright colored pencil skirts right now. I don't know what I'll do if I end up at a conservative workplace in Midland. Oh, yes I do: I'll take those conservative rules and stick my tongue out at them. You can get away with dressing brightly as long as you are still dressed nice.

Besides, remember yesterday? I was in basic black! Boring!

Here's my pretty "bow headband". I'm getting my hair done tonight, so don't judge me for my roots!
bow in my hair @ Brittany's Cleverly Titled Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails