Friday, March 11, 2011

Prep in my Step



Really appreciating my Casual Friday outfit today.  There's something about these neck scarves that make me feel so happy and preppy.  They bring out the inner-WASP in me, I guess.  And by "wasp" I of course mean "White and Sadly Poor".  I considered breaking out the Sperry's - would that have been too much?


I think Tommy Hilfiger, Vineyard Vines, and the entire population of the Hamptons would probably disagree - there are never too many boat shoes and tennis skirts around.


Fine.  Pearl bracelet it is.  (It's fake.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you look adorable!
    I'm jealous that you're outside in a t-shirt with no snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I love the way blue looks on you! And those earing, fantastic!!! I am your newest follower, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are fab!! You rock 'em girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. express has amazingly fitted jeans! Great post! I am following now! Please follow back! Thanks!

    xoxo,
    Miss Nine West

    http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails