Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let Me Clear My Throat




Last week my throat hurt.

I took a Dayquil a day and told myself it was just allergies.

By Friday, I had convinced myself I was feeling better and that I probably just needed some sleep.  I drank half a bottle of wine and watched Jersey Shore reruns until 2 a.m. 

On Saturday, amazingly enough, I did not wake up with a hang over, so I told myself it would be okay to go out with some friends.  7 hours, two smokey bars, and a few shots later, I ended up back in bed, feeling those awful "allergies" coming back.

Yesterday I noticed a tickle in my throat and a cough after every few sentences.  Today I can barely speak!

These are the days when my body says to me:  You are 28 years old.  Start acting like it!

Early to bed tonight, for realz.


6 comments:

  1. I love this skirt!! So unique. I also love that you stayed up until 2 watching Jersey Shore. I totally would do the same thing (except probably during the afternoon. ha!). Sorry you missed out on the gingham Old Navy shirt :( Such a gamble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely in love with this outfit! the skirt and the shirt and so pretty together, and the belt is the perfect finishing touch! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the pink and grey together! And I hope you feel better =]

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw honey, I hope you're feeling better now! I usually take echnicea and it works for me most of the time. Usually. Sometimes. Okay even if it doesn't, it at least doesn't hurt.

    You look super gorgeous in your pink and gray today! That skirt is FABULOUS!!!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit and those colors. This style looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails