Thursday, September 2, 2010

Professional Plum

All this week I have felt the comings-on of some kind of cold, but have chalked it up as allergies and attempted to ignore it.  Yesterday I finally gave in and took some Sudafed, and knocked myself out cold from 8:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. this morning.  I feel a lot better today!

Because I was still a bit drowsy when I got out of bed this morning though, I need to pull on something comfortable but still nice (another trip to the airport and a meeting at work today).  I'm hoping this dress fit the bill, pulled together with a boyfriend blazer and some comfy flats.

7 comments:

  1. This is perfect! You look fantastic. I love that dress especially with the belt!

    I'm so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of this dress! It really looks fabulous against your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this dress....the jewelry is great too!! I know how you feel...Ive had a terrible head cold now for 3 days:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. get better!
    i love going to sleep extra early. i wish i could!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really to get me a boyfriend blazer, it wraps everything up nicely! You look so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative way to label your outfits! You look fabulous (the colour is amazing!).

    Bubbs
    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love your necklace! I hope you are having a great weekend my dear!

    xoxo,

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails