Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mid-Week Flowers!

Look how sweet my husband is!  I got in my car this morning and he had filled up my tank (I skated into the garage last night just as my gas light came on...) and left me flowers atop the center console!

My co-worker has told me all day that I remind her of Steve from Blue's Clues today (you know, if Steve wore a pencil skirt and high-heel oxfords).  Well, I happen to think that Steve is a mighty fine dresser, so I'll take that as a compliment!! :)

P.S.  I haven't checked my blog roll in days and days.  I miss you all so much and I'm going to try to take some time to check you all out this evening!

5 comments:

  1. Husband of the year alert! So very sweet and thoughtful.

    I love this outfit, the lighter shade of stripes with the black skirt is fantastic. You look great AGAIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to pop in from my usual dashboard blog reading and say that you look so gorgeous! Love the green on you, missy, and that pencil skirt is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, how cute do you look in this outfit!! LOVE

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of your hubby !
    I like that cardigan A LOT..... try it with a printed something else...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cardigan! And shoes! What a sweetie you have.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails