Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pink and Black and Flowers Below


STILL loving this hot pink belt that I bought two weeks ago for $.99 at the thrift store!  I'll pay a ton of money for another one if this one ever breaks, but it is so helpful in coordinating my outfits!

I couldn't resist throwing on my Target shoe clips with this outfit!  I know they look bright and perky and maybe a little silly (they CONTRAST so much with these black mary janes) but I love it!

I'm a little self-conscious in this skirt, I'll say though.  This slit is a little high.  I'm going to have to figure out how to sew it up perhaps.  Then again, with new dress code around here, it's probably acceptable.  I tried to wear something a bit covered up on top to balance it out.  And there's a duel purpose for the shoe clips--they steal your vision Dooooowwwn to my feet!

2 comments:

  1. I love your skirt hunnie...and those shoes bows are adorable!!

    You look FABULOUS!!!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look gorgeous! I love the pops of pink. I really need to get some of those shoe clips! I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails