Tuesday, September 28, 2010

High Waisted Tuesday


Today at lunch I ran to a jewelry fundraiser for the hospital - every piece was $5!  I didn't exactly clean up, since some friends picked me up last minute and naturally I had limited funds in cash.  I really need to start carrying that checkbook around.

So expect the debut of a couple of new pieces this week.

I'm feeling quite 70s today.  What do you think of the length of this skirt?  I really like the modest length of it since it is so form fitted.  Unfortunately, I think on most people it would hit about mid-calf, which might be a bit conservative, but on my looong legs, it actually hits exactly where I would want it to!  To top it all off, I got it at Burlington Coat Factory for $16!! 


4 comments:

  1. I really like this skirt, has a great fit and the color combination is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the skirt...and those shoes are so dang cute with the outfit....:)

    Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the mustard trend and the sweet Mary Janes!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt and that mustard is so pretty...and cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails