Wednesday, September 22, 2010

All the World is Green


Sometimes the best outfits are those that you don't have to think about too much (then again, some of the even better outfits are those in Vogue magazine that have been thought about for MONTHS AND MONTHS, so don't listen to me).  Actually, you should...look how credible I look!  I've got a BIRD around my neck!

This is one of those (opposite Vogue) outfits...What goes best with a green printed skirt?  Why a fitted button-up green shirt on top.  Throw on a simple black belt and some cute black flats and DONE. 

But let's not forget the black accessories (which I realize do not show up too well on the pattern of this skirt...bad idea, okay, I admit.)

I'm going to end this post now, because as I'm typing, I'm eating Stacy's Parmesan Garlic Pita Chips (which make my breath QUITE minty-fresh) and getting crumbs all in my keyboard.  And they are way too good to waste on a keyboard.

4 comments:

  1. Green is one of my favorite colors...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy for this color combo!! Love it...and the jewelry is perfect.....loving that necklace:)

    Have a Fabulous day!
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...this might be one of my MOST FAVORITE outfits EVER! That green is such a gorgeous shade, that skirt is BEAUTIFUL, I love the skinny black belt on you and OH. Just love it all.

    You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the kelley green on you--definitely your color, lady!

    xx anna jane
    http://seejaneworkplaylive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails