Thursday, September 30, 2010

Love Letter to Myself


I feel terrible today - in the womanly sense - so my comfy Gap jeans were calling me from my closet.  I've been quite thankful for them today, as well as my blousy cami and soft cardigan.  My outfit today features this super cute new necklace which I picked up for $5 DOLLARS!  The envelope opens and closes, and there is a real letter dangling from it!  I debated whether it was odd that I was buying myself a necklace that said "I Love You", but I managed to come up with some mangled justification to my friends: something like If you don't love yourself, can you really love anybody?  They nodded their heads and reminded me of the best argument of all:  IT'S FIVE DOLLARS, BRITTANY!


And now, I'm in the mood for some whimsy around my neck.  Want some of your own?  Check these out:




How adorable is this thing hanging from a chain?  So simple and creative!
SIGNATURE HEART DANGLE NECKLACE
(Jules' Jewelry)


Jeep Collins hails from my area of Texas, and was making cute little owls cool long before Forever 21 was stocking them on their shelves!
FRIENDLY OWL
(Jeep Collins)




Well, I DO like baking.  What better way to tell people you're the next Martha Stewart than to toss a charm around your neck?  Even if you burn your cupcakes and souffle falls flat, no one is going to dare tell the gal wearing this necklace that she can't bake!
THE BAKING NECKLACE
(FreshyFig's Etsy Shop)

What great advice, and in such a cute little package!
FOLLOW YOUR HEART NECKLACE
(Nina Gibson's Designs Etsy Store)

And this one I just love because of the IMPERFECTION of it!  Its customizable and so minimal and comes in Silver, Gold or Copper.  You might see this one on me soon!
MEDIUM NECKLACE
(Amy Cornwell)

3 comments:

  1. you look great in jeans.. always nice to have a pair that just feel good no matter what.. thats a totally cute necklace.. the envelope one!! hope you had a great day... mwah xox j

    ReplyDelete
  2. those necklaces are just adorable <3

    check out our fashion illustrations at http://www.illustrated-moodboard.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cardi looks so comfy. And Im prone to love grey because it goes great with everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails