Monday, February 14, 2011

Positively Positve on Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!

My positives this morning:

1.  I must have pretty good taste in men.  I won the Valentine's Day contest (or maybe I should say that my husband won) because my flowers arrived first at work this morning. The Husband said he ordered them a week and a half ago, which must be how much in advance you have to order them for them to show up at 9:30 a.m.!

2.  I like that I finally know how to fix my own hair.  Throughout high school and college I struggled with "flat hair syndrome", which basically means that my hair is stick straight and doesn't hold a curl for anything.  I've since learned that that's not necessarily true, and with a little bit of the right products and accessories, voluminous hair is possible for someone like me!

3.  I really like the fact that I'm getting braver about wearing high heels.  I've never been much of a "shoe person" because someone who is six feet tall can't really get away with wearing three inch heels...especially when The Husband is already a bit shorter than me.  But here at work, I've embraced heels.  This goes back to last week's post a little bit about being confident in my height.  I don't care if I'm taller than all of you.  My legs are longer, too :P

And in regard to this post, of course I had to wear pink!  I'm saving my bits of red for Fridays this month, but don't you worry, I have plenty of pink!  Proof positive here!! :)  Man, this is a "link-y" post, isn't it!!

4 comments:

  1. Well I happen to think your hair is beautiful too! And you do have lovely long legs. :)

    That skirt is so swingy and that silky pink top is phenomenal on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy V-Day to you and the hubs! You look fantastic today - and I love that you are embracing heels, because they make your legs look a million miles long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW! So, so nice of your husband! :) Funny that you mention wearer higher heels, b/c my first thought when I saw this post is "I LOVE those shoes!" (and they look GREAT on you!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... that blouse is so sexy, yet so appropriate. I absolutely love it. You should wear it more!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails