Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, I never!

The weatherman promised me rain today.  Well, actually, he said "It may rain today."  But I was planning on counting my chickens (before they'd hatched), taking that the bank, and making me a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

But enough of my Southern lineage talk.

The point is, its not raining.  Thanks a lot.  I dressed for the occasion in pants and a sweater.  Which is a good thing, because its freezing in my office today.

P.S.  Do you know anyone who has mineral interests in New Mexico?  Because I've probably attempted to call them today.  I feel like I've called the entire state!

7 comments:

  1. That sweater looks so cozy and comfy! I love it!

    You look great in this all-neutral outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great classic look - those pants make your legs look miles long :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha. I almost wore pants and a cardi because it was raining this morning!

    and I totally got every single reference you made.... even the mineral interests one (because i work in the same industry!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your little shoes and sockies:) very smart looking outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta try neutrals more, it looks great on you Brit!

    xoxo,

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great I love all the neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in New Mexico... We go to gem and mineral shows once a year, and I know a few geologists in Santa Fe. What are you looking for?

    Phoenicia

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails