Monday, August 16, 2010

Feeling Chanel-y


I want to say two things to you today:

1.  I'm so sorry for this picture quality.  I'm hoping that I just left my camera sitting on the table next to my purse this morning, and not at the bar Saturday night.  Verdict arrives this evening.  In the meantime, I'm stuck with the iphone camera.  Really, Apple?  Give me a better picture quality than that, please!

2.  It took every ounce of willpower I had not to put something red or hot pink with this outfit!  I tried to stay true to Chanel form though, and resist the temptation to throw on some pink heels or a red headband. 

Does anyone watch Hung?  I love Anne Heche as Jessica, and I like her conservative outfits even more.  Last night she was wearing a tweed pencil skirt with an oxford knotted in the front.  This outfit is an homage to that look!  So cute :)

3 comments:

  1. You look so chic and classy! I understand the pull of throwing on some kind of bright color - it's hard for me to go all neutral but you look fantastic.

    I don't own a good camera - ours is POOP - so I always take pictures with my iPhone. I need a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trim on that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with the iPhone! With all this hype and their claim to the smartest smart phone, they should at least install a flash!

    Love the Channel look on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails