Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ehh Outfit, Yay Makeup!


I'm not loving my outfit today, but I was so surprised by our Texas cold front this morning (the high today is 78!) that I just didn't know what to do with myself.  That'll teach me not to watch the weather!

I've been watching MakeupByTiffanyD (blog here and youtube channel here).  She is so down to earth and easy to watch, and I'm inspired to do a little more with my makeup and hair because of her.  We both have fine and flat perfectly stick-straight hair, so its good to watch her for a little tutorial.

Today's makeup look was inspired by a little of her, and a little of me!  Yay!! :)

Also, I've determined that the new powder I've bought is too light.  I hope to remedy that soon!

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! So cute!!! I love the shoes too... cute slings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lady, you're all legs. I love some good wide-leg trousers, and it's refreshing to see a gal rock it, instead of the it's-everywhere skinny pants!

    Ah, weather in the 70s - the perfect temp for me. Too bad we won't be seeing that in the SE for another while yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love the shoes. Are they comfy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your makeup looks great, but so does your outfit! I love the blacks/grays with pops of soft pink. That's such a sweet color combo and you look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makeup - I like the pinstripes too!

    I only wish my Texas weather was 78...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is gorgeous! I seriously am in need of a makeup tutorial, perhaps you can do a video in the future?

    Thank you so much for always dropping by!

    http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eyeshadow is so pretty and your lashes look so long!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    http://fromdenimtodessert.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails