Monday, January 3, 2011

Pink Accents

(It looks like I'm doing the robot!)

What a wonderful weekend I had!  I took lots of pictures this weekend and will be posting some soon, but it's 5:02 on a Monday, and I'm so ready to get out of here for the day!  I'm starting back on some healthy eating/working resolutions (hello January 1st) so I have a grocery trip planned right now and some working out, too!

I did some shopping this weekend, so I have some new clothes to debut over the next two weeks or so! 

Today's outfit was great for the office...but sucked when I went out to eat with some co-workers for lunch.  Hey, Iphone Weather App...what does a high of 67 mean to you?  Cause to me it means I can go sans tights.  Brrr.






This is what I wore last Thursday for work and traveling to Dallas for the weekend!  I never posted!




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the pops of colour in your outfits! They're like your signature style!

    I wish you all the best in 2011 Sweetie!

    besos,

    ML
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails